Nick Cannon Admits To Having A Vasectomy Consultation

Nick Cannon's days of being prolific and multiplying may be numbered. The father of eight has admitted that he is thinking about having his vasectomy. "I already went and got my vasectomy consultation," the former talk show host told Justin Sylvester and Loni Love, according to E! News. I have no plans to completely populate the Earth, but I am looking forward to caring for and loving all of the children I currently have." "I don't know if I would've designed it this way," he continued, "but it's one of those things when you're blessed with the gifts of children—and as we all know, I've been through so much—I find solace, peace, and purpose in my children." As a result, I'm not looking." The 41-year-old also discussed his feelings of guilt about juggling his personal and professional lives. "I have the guilt of not spending enough time with all of my children, as we all do because we're working and always on the go, especially now when they're younger," she says. Cannon is the father of five children, four of whom were born within two years of each other. Monroe and Moroccan, his twins with ex-wife Mariah Carey, were his first children. Then, in 2017 and 2020, he had a son, Golden, and a daughter, Powerful Queen, with Brittany Bell. In 2021, he and Abby De La Rosa welcomed another set of twins, Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir, as well as a son, Zen, with Alyssa Scott. Zen died tragically at the age of five months in December 2021. Cannon and his girlfriend Bre Tiesi are expecting a son later this year. "I'm a father, first and foremost," he said in an interview with People about his new arrival. I have a lot of guilt, and I talk about it a lot in therapy. It stems from a lack of time spent with my loved ones, particularly my children, because I have a large family. I'm also overworked because that's how I deal with things. That's how I handle situations. I have several jobs, as well as several shows, movies, and music. And I call myself a provider for many, but one thing I can't generate, no matter how much money I make, is time." Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SQd9nP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)