Colin Kaepernick Lands Workout with Las Vegas Raiders Following Discussion of NFL Return

Colin Kaepernick is expected to return to the NFL shortly. A scheduled and completed formal workout with the Las Vegas Raiders, per ESPN, was said to have taken place on Wednesday for the former quarterback (May 24). When six seasons with the San Francisco 49ers, Colin Kaepernick was blacklisted after he knelt during the National Anthem in protest of police brutality in 2016. According to Kaepernick's statement from April, "I know I have to find my way back in," he explained the rather complex road back to the field. That's cool with me if I have to step in as a backup. But I'm not staying there. In addition, when I show that I'm a starter, I want to be allowed to take the field as such. I'm simply waiting for the right moment... For us, the most important thing is to get out of our current situation and go into a new one. From then, it's all in my hands." Mark Davis, the owner of the Las Vegas Raiders, has expressed his support for the return of Kaepernick to the NFL. The team currently has Derek Carr, Chase Garbers, Nick Mullens, and Jarrett Stidham listed as quarterbacks on its roster. According to Deadline, Davis stated, "I believe in Colin Kaepernick." In my opinion, he deserves every opportunity to play quarterback in the NFL." It's still my opinion. With open arms, I would welcome him to our squad if our coaches and the general manager decided that he would be a good fit." Davis said, "I think Colin is a tremendously misunderstood human being." In the course of our conversation, I had the opportunity to meet him. Colin was a mystery to me, and I had no idea what he was like. The kneeling didn't make sense to me at first. It's something I've been more familiar with over time." Kaepernick's last NFL workout was with the Seattle Seahawks in May 2017. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SR6n19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)