Kayode - Love Divine

Mp3 Download » Kayode - Love Divine; A new studio meal from Kayode, the monumental Nigerian singer, has been dubbed "Love Divine." The second song from Kayode's long-awaited album, "Live Forever," has been released. It's a good thing that Kayode, a rising star in the world of music, has given us yet another wonderful song for this year's "Love Divine." Love Divine's song by singer; Kayode — Reggae and Afrobeats are combined in this song to express my longing for something so beautiful!!" When the song "Love Divine" was first released, Kayode had this to say about it. He was spurred on at the time by a female companion in his life. "Blessed," an instrumental song by KillerVybez, was also released at the same time. "Blessed/Love Divine" appears to be a two-track body of work by Kayode. Finally, Magicstix, a talented beat maker, provided the soundtrack. Lyrics that are memorable Pass me the spliff, the sorrows go away I don’t care what the fuck they got to say Jah by my side, I just want you to stay Pull up on me, My sexy girl Sade This is the love, this divine and your scope I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do Don’t leave me alone, I’ve been calling your phone Searching for love and I found it in you Hit the jump and download 'Kayode Love Divine Mp3' below. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SRKvkV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)