Majeeed - Yawa No Dey End Remix (feat. Joeboy)

Mp3 Download » Majeed - Yawa No Dey End Remix featuring Joeboy; Majeed, a prolific Afro-beat singer and rising act, has released the official remix to his breakout single "Yawa No Dey End." Majeeed, as is his wont, comes with a show-stopper. Majeeed was recently supported by Don Jazzy, who gave him his approval, and with the way things are going, Majeeed appears to have a bright future ahead of him as a result of this song. "Yawa No Dey End" (Remix) features emPawa Africa act, Joeboy, who handled his verse beautifully at the same time. Nonetheless, Majeeed sings about the importance of jollification and fun in one's life in the song "Yawa No Dey End" (Remix) because problems never end. Majeeed graces us with his sparkling poetic feel on the track, which also includes a wonderful Afro-beat element. The song is taken from his massive studio project, the "Bitter Sweet" EP. Finally, the song marks Majeed's official 2022 debut, following the release of an orchestral version of his 2021 closing track, "Time," which was accompanied by an official music video. ShugaBeatz, the legendary beat producer and sound engineer, made the song memorable, and Joeboy accepted the invitation like it was no big deal. The lyrics to "Yawa No Dey End" (Remix) are catchy: I get 10k for aza (oh no) And my padi won borrow the raba My shawty won do data My mama call me later She need funds oh For this kind matter Na me be my one and only comforter And if i say no raba Omo them go shoot my leg catapult oh But i go live life I go chop life My brother yawa no dey end Yawa no dey end Oh, I go live my life Oh, I go chop my life Cause yawa no dey end Yawa no dey end Hit the jump and download 'Majeed Yawa No Dey End Remix Mp3 featuring Joeboy' below. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SPgvnh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)