Nonso Amadi - Different (feat. Majid Jordan)

Nonso Amadi, a well-known Nigerian R&B singer, has released a new studio ballad titled "Different." Simply, Nonso Amadi teams up with Canadian R&B group Majid Jordan to create a beautiful melody. Nonso Amadi, the multi-talented Nigerian musician, producer, and songwriter, is back with a brand new studio single called "Different." Different; a song by singer Nonso Amadi — The music has been produced by Nonso Amadi and Jordan Ullman, respectively (of Majid Jordan). In 2022, Nonso Amadi's second album will be released, following the release of "Foreigner" just a few months ago. As a preview of Nonso Amadi's forthcoming album, "Different," the song "Different" makes us want to put on our seatbelts, kick back, and take a listen to this new gem. Lyrics to Remember; Falling in love Can’t give it up I need you more Baby girl, no take me waka Don’t keep me up; I’m deep in love, I need you more Baby girl no take me You’re so different I don’t recognize you With all these different Pretty girls in my life, baby You’re so different I don’t recognize you With all these different, Pretty girls in my life Hit the jump and download 'Nonso Amadi Different Mp3' below. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SRj3pR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)