Bella Shmurda - Fvck Off

Bella Shmurda, the lynchpin of Dangbana Republik and a skilled music sensation, has released a brand new studio number titled "Fv*uck Off" ahead of his upcoming project. "Fvck Off," Bella Shmurda's new song, is a charming melody in which he exposes his vocals over reactive synths. He actually performed in his usual Afro-beat manner, implying that he is still working on the mission he set for himself this year. Regardless, the song is his third official release in 2022, following the success of his previous smash hit, "Many Things," which was released just a few weeks ago and is currently racking up streams on digital platforms. "Fvck Off," the most recent entry, appears to have a lot of potential and will most certainly get a lot of attention from listeners. Fvck Off's song singer; Bella Shmurda — Bella Shmurda's fantastic musical journey, on the other hand, will resume after Ramadan, as he promised. He also hinted at finishing a studio album before the end of the year, but we still haven't found the appropriate headphone to listen to the emerging Afro-beat artist's gift. The lyric basically says that they should all get off his lane because they don't have time for negative energy. Despite this year's table strikes, Bella Shmurda has declared that he is prepared for the challenges that lie ahead. His legendary sound engineer, Niphkeys, was in charge of music production, with Larry Lanes a.k.a. Enta assisting with co-production. The lyrics to "Fvck Off" are catchy, such as: Me I never answer to nobody Only call I pick is from my mummy Living my life and stay lowkey Me I never hate, I’m just loving Higher, all my friends Jagaban We just wan live life on vibe If you wan trouble, we go fight Hundred bricks and my people dem stand You don’t like me Fuck off You talking rubbish, Shut up You feeling down, Turn up (focus) If you love the vibe, Turn up Aranbenu eh x4 Anything I say is holy oh You can never see me fighting Only money I’m chasing Live holier life, No faking Hit the jump and download 'Bella Shmurda's song; Fuck Off Mp3' below. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SRrrrX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)