Falz - Knee Down (feat. Chike)

Falz, a Nigerian comic poet and talented singer, has released a new studio song titled "Knee Down." Chike, a popular Nigerian R&B singer, is said to have accepted Falz's offer to join him in the studio, and he brought a lot of excitement to the proceedings with his excellent singing. It's safe to say that the number-one single from his recently released studio album, "Bahd," "Knee Down," will continue to top the charts for some time to come. Falz and Chike were both known for their fiery choruses. In addition to the likes of BNXN (Buju), Tiwa Savage, Timaya, Boy Spryce, L.A.X., and Chike, the album features 12 tracks. The album's production was completed thanks to the help of Yung Willis and other people. Exactly as predicted, Falz unveiled a stunning new project that is poised to soar to the top of the charts in the coming weeks. Knee Down's song by singer and rapper; Falz and Chike respectively — Finally, Chillz, an outstanding sound engineer, completed the music production. Lyrics that are memorable Yeh yeh you dey control For my mind you dey control Yeh yeh you dey control For my mind you dey control I got you on my mind If dem gimme one billi I no fit leave your side Many kele get me for mind Give me sign make I make I come inside Shey o n gbomi o? gbomi o Shey you dey hear me so? hear me so Day and night Na you dey my mind Shey you want make I knee down knee down knee down oh Knee down knee down knee down for you yeah Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SS3C6m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)