Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

Mp3 Download » Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls; Sean Kingston, an American singer and composer, has released "Beautiful Girl," a Doo-Wop / R&B single on Epic Records. Sean Kingston's debut single, "Beautiful Girls," was released in 2007 when he was 17 years old and was taken from his eponymous debut album. "Stand by Me," a song by Ben E. King, is sampled in the song. The song is about a boy who is "suicidal" (in the altered version, "in denial") because he is unable to be with a "beautiful girl." It's Kingston's unmistakable anthem. Quotable Lyrics for the song 'Beautiful Girl' by musician Sean Kingston You're away too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do you dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over See it started at the park Used to chill after dark Oh when you took my heart That's when we fell apart 'Cause we both thought That love lasts forever (last forever) They say we are too young To get ourselves sprung Oh we didn't care We made it very clear And they also said That we couldn't last together (last together) See it's very defined You're one of a kind But you mash-up my mind You haffi get declined Oh Lord My baby is driving me crazy You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do you dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over It was back in '99 Watching movies all the time Oh when I went away For doing my first crime And I never thought That we were gonna see each other (see each other) And then I came out Mommy moved me down South Oh I'm with my girl Who I thought was my world It came out to be That she wasn't the girl for me (girl for me) See it's very defined You're one of a kind But you mash-up my mind You haffi get declined Oh Lord My baby is driving me crazy You're away too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do you dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over Now we're fussing And now we're fighting Please tell me why I am feeling slighted And I don't know How to make it better (make it better) You're dating other guys You're telling me lies Oh I can't believe What I'm seeing with my eyes I'm losing my mind And I don't think it's clever (think it's clever) You're away too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do you dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal, suicidal, suicidal Marcus Raboy directed the music video, which features rapper Lil Mama as well as actors Kenny Vibert and Lil' JJ. Beautiful Girls song by singer Sean Kingston — You'll be reaching for the repeat button on your smartphone and tablet screen in no time if you listen to this tune. Hit the jump and download 'Sean Kingston Beautiful Girl Mp3' below. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SMY7NW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)