Iyanya - Call (feat. Ayra Starr)

Mp3 Download » Iyanya - Call feat. Ayra Starr; Iyanya, a famed Nigerian Afro-pop musician, has released a brand new studio single titled 'aCall.' Iyanya added the vocal dexterity of Mavin powerhouse chanteuse, Ayra Starr, who brought her explosive vibes to the track, thanks to a solid relationship he had with Mavin Records in the past. She is now on hiatus after making headlines with her most recent studio album, "19 & Dangerous," and has yet to release her first album, which is set for release in 2022. Iyanya performs some vocal magic on the amazing ballad tune "Call," with wonderful support from Nigerian female talent, Ayra Starr, who assisted promptly with some engaging verses. After wrapping off last year with a double standard labelled "Change Am" alongside Wande Coal and "Over," Iyanya's latest studio craft, "Call," is delivered as Iyanya's official debut studio record for 2022. Call song by Iyanya featuring Ayra Starr — In preparation for the release of his future body of work, 1da Banton handled the production, while Millamix handled the mixing and mastering. “Call” has some catchy lyrics like: Baby call on me Make you call on me Anytime you need some Let me give you some Hold me like you hold me Use me very slowly Hold me like you hold me Kiss me very slowly Hit the jump and download ' Iyanya Call Mp3 featuring Ayra Starr' below. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SLYglc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)