Osun 2022: Ogunbiyi withdraws from PDP’s primary

Osun 2022: Ogunbiyi withdraws from PDP’s primary Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi, a People's Democratic Party governorship candidate in Osun State, has withdrawn from the party's governorship primary tomorrow. During a press conference in Osogbo on Monday, Ogunbiyi blamed his withdrawal on National Secretariat hurdles and planned violence against his supporters on Tuesday. “It is a very difficult decision for me because of the amount of investment and the hope that my personality and leadership would have given to Osun State. “But when you have an umpire who is so biased to the extent of planning with the other group, what can you do? Senator Iyorcha Ayu has agreed to work with Ademola Adeleke, and I've been told not to waste my money because we've done everything we can. I've only got one option: I'm going to drop out of the race. Details will be provided later. Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/SLGgGr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)