Keasungs – I Have Feelings For You



Keasungs, a prolific trendy beat maker, has provided us with a new, high-quality instrumental titled \"I Have Feelings For You (Cruise Meme Vibe).\" Already a long-running internet sensation, Keasungs\'s latest studio effort, \"I Have Feelings For You,\" follows in the footsteps of his earlier well-received songs. DJs have pushed for the audio to be made available since it will be used in the daily songs mashup. The current trend generally depicts people who try to communicate their feelings for their crush, only to have those feelings returned with an unexpectedly cold shoulder. After receiving a huge response from his fans to his previous hit single, \"I Almost Fall In Love,\" Keasungs has back with another catchy tune. The music production for \"I Have Feelings For You\" is also complete and straightforward, thanks to Keasungs. The song \"I Have Feelings for You\" includes memorable lines like:

https://www.djmoremusic.ng/keasungs-i-have-feelings-for-you-715

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)