Bella Shmurda - P’s Chills (feat. Efya, Darkovibes, Kelvyn Boy)



Bella Shmurda, who is now in Ghana, has dropped a great freestyle on our desk called \"P\'s & Chills.\" Dangbana Republik member Wizkid is still relaxing with other Ghanaian celebrities like Efya, Darkovibes, and Kelvyn Boy. In addition, Ghanaian producer MOG Beatz contributed to the soundscape of Bella Shmurda\'s latest freestyle. The song \"P\'s & Chills\" features memorable lines like: An example line from the song goes as follows: I get igbo for my eyes, me I no get f*cking time oh, I just wan adjust your height, oouu oouu, I get igbo for my mind, me I no get f*cking time oh, I just wan adjust your height, p\'s and chills.\"

https://www.djmoremusic.ng/bella-shmurda-ps-chills-freestyle-feat-efya-darkovibes-kelvyn-boy-675

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)