Veeiye - Show

* Artist: Veeiye * Album: Show * Released: 2021 Mp3 Download » Veeiye - Show; Veeiye, a multi-talented artist, shows off her musical prowess on "SHOW." This is a must-hear, must-see, and must-have. Veeiye, a rising star, debuts her first visuals for the melodious track "Show." The Young-And-Reckless Season, according to the Big Brother Naija Season 5 finalist and singer, is finally here! Show by Veeiye—Victoria Adeyele, known professionally as Vee, is a British/Nigerian singer/songwriter who was born and raised in London. She plans to bring her soulful vocals and smooth harmonies into the industry and make a big name for herself after releasing her first single in 2017 and being featured twice on Spotify's AfroBashment playlist. She's definitely someone to keep an eye on. She makes her debut in the music industry today with the single "Show," a masterpiece produced by Pheelz–Unlimited L.A. shot the video for the song on the streets of Lagos... Enjoy the video below. Hmm-yeah (Rii) (Ridimahkoolayo) I’m in the mood to get loose (get loose) Omo na rhythm and blues (and blues, kilode?) That’s why my waist make me rock it better ‘Cause Omo baby na cruise (baby na cruise) ‘Cause I don tey for street tire And many boys don toast me tire Nobody do me Kra-kra Nobody, baby but you (baby but you) Can’t you see the butterflies in my belly? (ayy-ayy) Can’t deny, o ti su mi oh (ayy) You’re too sweet and e deadly (chii) O tin fa jedi jedi oh Swear to God, I be lieing If I say I no feel your vibe ‘Cause you’re my type, yeah Bobo yi just dey kill show (Show, show, Killy dem po po) Ah-yeah-yeah (baby, sho n gbomi?) Ah-yeah-yeah, ahh-baby (Rii) (Show, show) (Killi dem, po po po) Kilode? Ah-yeah-yeah (baby, sho n gbomi?) Ah-yeah-yeah, ahh-baby Ooh-ooh, ooh-ohh (Rii) First off, lemme so’sokuso (tey tey) Your thing dey make my body run oh (ego) You make my head spin all because (yeah-yeah) You shoot all the shot with your gun oh (chii) Not a gold digg?r but I like say You get money pl?nty plenty (ahh-ahh) Them say “when you talk, money talk” (money talk) Them say “when you fall, money fall oh” (fall oh) Can’t you see the butterflies in my belly? (ayy-ayy) Can’t deny, o ti su mi (ayy) You’re too sweet and e deadly (chii) O tin fa jedi jedi oh Swear to God, I be lieing If I say I no feel your vibe ‘Cause you’re my type, yeah Bobo yi just dey kill show (Show, show, killy dem po po po) Ah-yeah-yeah (baby, sho n gbomi?) Ah-yeah-yeah, ahh-baby (Rii) (Show, show) (Killi dem, po po po) Ah-yeah-yeah (baby, sho n gbomi?) (Rii) Baby, sho n gbomi? ah-ayy-ayy (Rii) (Hmm, ah-yeah, ah-yeah) (Ah-yeah-yeah, oh mama, ayy mama, yeah) (Rii) (Ridimahkoolayo) Hit the jump and download 'Veeiye Show Mp3' below. » via DJ MoreMusic
http://dlvr.it/SJ7ddF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)