Fecent Ricco - Go Sokoto

Mp3 Download» Fecent Ricco - Go Sokoto; Fecent Ricco, a talented rising singer, has released a new song and video titled "Go Sokoto." Go Sokoto by Fecent Ricco—'Go Sokoto' is a melodious danceable afrobeat track from 'Afrocalm Vibes Vol.1', which will be released on December 18th. I spent a long time preparing for this new EP, and I was pleased with the songs and the production. I felt I established myself with the first album, and with this new EP, I simply want to share some of my music. And that was always my intention as well as my feeling. I'm extremely proud of 'Afrocalm Vibes.' It's a very personal record, and I put so much of myself into it that releasing it feels like I'm sharing a piece of my soul with the world. I had a breakthrough; I believe my life simply became calmer as a result of having a young daughter. My life has now absorbed me. I'm ready for my music to begin. Hit the jump and download 'Fecent Ricco Go Sokoto Mp3' below! » via DJ MoreMusic
http://dlvr.it/SH2tHT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)