Kaj Akinyede, a popular singer, receives the First Award in 2021

Kaj Akinyede, a Nigerian musician, has won his first award for the year 2021 at the fourth edition of the Cool Wealth Awards. Kaj Akinyede, a multi-talented afrobeats artiste, has established himself as one of the notable musicians putting Nigeria in the spotlight in the diaspora. On February 21, the singer was named 'Street Artiste of the Year' in the diaspora category of the Cool Wealth Awards. Kaj Akinyede was represented by his management team in Nigeria even though he wasn't physically present at the award ceremony at the Excellence Hotel in Lagos. In a conversation with seasoned entertainment journalist Adeyinka Oluwamayowa, he expressed his happiness and said, "I didn't expect to win the award, it came as a surprise. "This is a great way to kick off the year. Sincerely, I am inspired to keep creating quality musical materials for my followers around the world, particularly in Nigeria, my native nation. "I really feel that this award is just the start of bigger things for me this year, and I won't give up until I accomplish everything I want to with music. I gratefully thank the Cool Wealth Awards organizers and my management team in Nigeria for consistently giving my projects first priority. In addition, Kaj Akinyede posted a thank-you message and the prize trophy on his official Instagram profile. Receiving such a prestigious medal is an honor. I thank the Almighty God and my family and friends for their support throughout this process. I pledge to improve so that I can garner more victories. Mz Kiss (Best Female Rap Act), Laycon (Song of the Year for "Fierce"), King Sunny Ade (Music Icon), and 9ice are more winners in the awards' music categories (Legendary Award). Get iN Here!!🚨
http://dlvr.it/STR4sQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)