Zugo - Colorado (feat. Dai Verse)

Mp3 Download » Zugo - Colorado (feat. Dai Verse); Zugo, a Nigerian music talent, has released a spectacular tune named Colorado, which features Daiverse, a singer and songwriter. Loftybeats is responsible for the production, while Fatboymi is in charge of mixing and mastering. Colorado by Zugo featuring Dai Verse—Here's another gorgeous song, "Colorado," by the excellent Nigerian artist Zugo, featuring Daiverse. Colorado is an amazing collaboration composed and performed by Daiverse and Zugo, two fast rising Nigerian youngsters. This year, 2021, he released a song that has been delighting listeners and has become the latest tune to vibe with. The song "Colorado" is another platform favorite that attracts fans' attention owing to the strong effect of Zugo and Daiverse, giving the song a wonderful lyric that will be more sweet and friendly when heard. The song is, without a doubt, deserving of a spot on your playlist. Quotable Lyrics Yeah Fine girl Oya jubadi jo jubadi jubadi jubadi jo Your body high me like colorado yeah Oh my shawty This thing that you’re doing to my body is not funny you go turn big man to pikin Oh my shawty This love that you’re showing me dey confuse my head like I don smoke hardi something So fine girl Oya ju Badi jo Your body high me like Colorado Your Body do me like Ini Edo Killing me killing me slow slow Fine girl Oya ju Badi jo Your body high me like Colorado Your Body do me like Ini Edo Killing me killing me slow slow There is something bout your body way day high me like I don smoke Colorado Like I don smoke Colorado Cos the way that you control me Hit the jump and download 'Zugo Colorado Mp3 featuring Dai Verse' below. » via DJ MoreMusic
http://dlvr.it/SKGK99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)