Guchi - I Am Guchi (EP)

Full album mp3 download » Guchi - I Am Guchi (EP); Guchi, a rising Nigerian Afrobeats Queen, has released her first EP, titled "I AM GUCHI." This comes after the popularity of her most recent hit, "Closer." I Am Guchi by Guchi—Guchi can be downloaded here. The EP "I Am Guchi" is titled "Fast and Rising." Guchi, a Nigerian female vocalist, has released her first studio album, "I Am Guchi." On October 1st, 2020, this stunning Extended Play was published. Guchi, whose real name is Ugochi Onuoha, rose to prominence after the success of her famous song "Addicted." I Am Guchi was produced with the help of two top Nigerian producers, Sifusopunds and Jason on The Beat. The Astonishing Extended Play features five tracks with fusions of Soul and Afro, including "Peri Peri," "American Love," "Joro," "Hello," and "Closer." I Am Guchi is a superb five wonderful tracks with no single feature, in which she exhibited her authoring skills and well-polished abilities. ENJOY!!! Hit the jump and download 'Guchi - I Am Guchi EP Mp3' Below! » via DJ MoreMusic
http://dlvr.it/SBbHbj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)