Spy - Whine (Official Video)

Watch the video Spy - Whine official video; Spy, a talented Nigerian singer, has finally released the music video for his single "Whine." The song 'Whine,' which served as Spy's introductory track, has been making the rounds on the radio. Whine by Spy—TG Omori also shot and directed the video for the song for Oystar Breed Entertainment. Whine me lika this lika that shaki your body koma gbo gbon, Baby no be this no be that, and if you love me let me know Moni talo lomo ye talo lomo o, Girl i for like be your bobo o, I for like know your mama o and baby tele mi jeamora, Olomi jowo bami soro ain’t nobody else do me like you if, I ever leave you na taboo no be say i day give yoh fabu. Whine me lika this lika that shaki your body koma gbo gbon, Whine me lika this lika that shaki your body koma gbo gbon Baby no be this no be that, and if you love me let me know; Baby wayoma girl i never seen this kind of, Love before, ololufe baby baby mi jeajo malo o Baby this your love way dey make me mad, i done de loss my mind. ENJOY!!! Listen and Stream!: Spy - Whine MP3 Download Hit the jump and download 'Shy Whine Mp4' below! » via DJ MoreMusic
http://dlvr.it/S7zf6q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry Jhay - Aiye

RichPrince – Akoredele (Song) (feat. Barry Jhay)

DJ Big N - How Many Times (feat. Ayra Starr, Oxlade)